URO2 CH Piccolo's Radiant Ziva BN CD GN RN RA TKN CGC Achiever Dog SN-C CD-C HIT VCX CHIC
Ziva was born 7/15/16 from CH Glicks Midsummer Daydream HIT and URO3 CH Piccolo’s Devil Wears Prada BN CD GN RN RA RE TKN CGC Achiever Dog CD-C NTD TDI HIT VCX CHIC. She is very sweet and biddable with a soft disposition. She is solid brown in color, 22" at the shoulder, and weighs about 40 pounds. In Ziva's 5-generation pedigree, there are over 100 performance titles (obedience, rally, therapy, herding, tricks, etc) and almost 20 conformation Champions!
She is fully OFA/CHIC/VGL health tested. She has been certified by the OFA for her eyes, hips, elbows, thyroid, dentition, and heart. She has been tested normal and clear for progressive retinal atrophy, Von Willebrand's Disease, Neonatal Encephalopathy, and Degenerative Myelopathy. Her OFA health testing link is https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?appnum=1913812. Her VGL BetterBred testing link is https://www.betterbred.com/profile/?link=2921.
Ziva has earned the following titles and awards:
- AKC BN and CD obedience titles
- AKC RN and RA rally titles
- AKC Novice Trick Dog title
- AKC CGC title
- UKC URO1 and URO2 rally titles
- UKC Championship title
- CDSP SN-C and CD-C obedience title
- AKC Achiever Dog award for earning titles in at least 3 different AKC dog sports
- UKC High In Trial award
- Versatility Certificate Excellent Award for her performance in conformation, obedience, rally, temperament, health testing, and CHIC public registry
- one qualifying score toward her CDSP CDX-C obedience title.
She is owned and handled by Deborah Swartz. She is bred-by Evelyn Comer.