URO2 CH Piccolo's As You Like It RN RI CGCA TKN TKI BCAT SN-C NTD Total Dog VCX (Phoebe)
Phoebe was born 10/14/18 from Am CH UGRCH UROC UCD UAGII Jed's e e cummings Colando VCD2 BN CDX JH RAE2 RM THD WCX CGC (CKC) TD UTDX RE CD and URO3 CH Piccolo’s Gilded Paige RN RA TKN SN-C VCX CHIC. She is a loving, smart girl with a natural retrieving and scent drive. She is solid brown in color with genotype bbEe. She weighs almost 45 pounds. In Phoebe's 6-generation pedigree, there are almost 100 performance titles (obedience, rally, agility, therapy, hunting, tracking, herding, tricks, versatility, etc) and 40 conformation Champions!
She has begun OFA/CHIC/VGL health testing. She has been certified by the OFA for her eyes, thyroid, and dentition. She has been tested normal and clear for progressive retinal atrophy, Von Willebrand's Disease, Neonatal Encephalopathy, and Degenerative Myelopathy. Her OFA health testing link is https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=2034332. Her VGL BetterBred testing link is https://www.betterbred.com/profile/?link=4845.
Phoebe has earned the following titles and awards:
- AKC RN and RI rally titles
- AKC CGC and CGCA titles
- AKC TKN and TKI trick dog titles
- AKC BCAT Fast CAT title
- UKC URO1 and URO2 rally obedience titles
- UKC Championship title
- CDSP SN-C obedience title
- DMWYD NTD trick dog title
- UKC Total Dog award which "displays equal parts Function, Temperament, and Structure. A sound, well-bred, well-adjusted dog can easily transition from the show ring to a performance event. They have the looks to excel as a proper specimen of their breed, while also having the brains and ability to perform athletically in a variety of sporting events."
- Versatility Certificate Excellent Award for her performance in conformation, obedience, rally, temperament, and health testing
- UKC GRCH pointed
She is owned, handled, and bred-by Evelyn Comer.